- Current Prices:$1,699,000 to $3,450,000
- Closed Prices:$880,000 to $1,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:440 to 2,396Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Depot Hill are about $730,000 – $4,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, carport and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.