- Current Prices:$1,699,900 to $2,150,000
- Closed Prices:$1,400,000 to $2,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,735,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$476
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $50,$45 to $50/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,629 to 4,621Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Derby Hill are about $1,250,000 – $1,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.