- Current Prices:$425,000 to $599,995
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $667,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$35/mo,$260 to $268/quarter,$113 to $188,$226 to $452
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,067 to 7,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Derwood Station is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Derwood Station represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Derwood Station are about $340,000 – $725,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.