- Closed Prices:$384,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$605,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$18.33 to $35/mo,$113 to $215,$204 to $452
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,067 to 7,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Derwood Station is a neighborhood in Derwood, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1982 and 1987. Homes in Derwood Station are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Derwood Station typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.