- Current Prices:$149,900 to $339,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $348,585
- Median Sale Price:$174,935
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$642 to $810
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1957
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 2,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Desert Braemar is largely a condo community. The homes in Desert Braemar represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Desert Braemar are about $95,000 – $300,000 and sit on 223014-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, street and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.