- Current Prices:$440,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$392,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$124 to $130/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,700 to 2,539Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2016. In general, homes in Desert Creek are about $225,000 – $370,000 and sit on 3241.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.