- Current Prices:$365,000 to $1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $1,475,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$735/mo,$520 to $775
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:2,345 to 4,396Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Desert Horizons Country Club features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Desert Horizons Country Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Desert Horizons Country Club are about $370,000 – $1,895,000 and sit on 5839.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, golf cart and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.