- Current Prices:$359,000 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$296
- Association Fee Ranges:$849 to $980
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,494 to 4,967Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Desert Island is largely a condo community. The homes in Desert Island represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Desert Island are about $220,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on 2300.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.