- Current Prices:$199,900
- Closed Prices:$144,900 to $353,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:620 to 2,072Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Desert Sage is a neighborhood in Mesa, Arizona. Homes in Desert Sage are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 9120.5-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and garage, and homes in Desert Sage typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.