- Current Prices:$449,900 to $829,000
- Closed Prices:$342,500 to $647,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$41 to $55/mo,$36.18 to $56.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,754 to 3,736Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Desert Valley are about $225,000 – $490,000 and sit on 8916.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.