- Current Prices:$135,000 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $219,500
- Median Sale Price:$186,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$220/mo,$0 to $220
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,206 to 1,636Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Desert Willow is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Desert Willow are about $80,000 – $230,000 and sit on 1846.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.