- Current Prices:$389,000 to $520,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $424,000
- Median Sale Price:$356,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $180/quarter,$0 to $650,$530 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,962 to 3,906Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The community of Diamond Cove consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $180 to $650. Property taxes range from as low as $3,570 to as high as $6,786.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.