- Current Prices:$371,221
- Closed Prices:$304,000 to $395,881
- Median Sale Price:$318,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$40/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2019 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,707 to 2,766Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Diamond Oaks are $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.