- Current Prices:$689,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $599,000
- Median Sale Price:$578,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$449
- Association Fee Ranges:$325/mo,$325 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,110 to 1,537Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Diamondgate is a neighborhood in Diamond Bar, California. Homes in Diamondgate are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 5.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Diamondgate typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.