- Current Prices:$217,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,428 to 1,892Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Dickens Mill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dickens Mill are about $155,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.