- Current Prices:$149,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,576Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Dickensdale is a neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch style, and they were built between 1954 and 1955. Homes in Dickensdale are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other, driveway and street, and homes in Dickensdale typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.