- Current Prices:$769,000
- Closed Prices:$600,000 to $726,500
- Median Sale Price:$675,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$314
- Association Fee Ranges:$73 to $105/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,640 to 2,454Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Diego features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Diego are $560,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.