- Closed Prices:$1,219,000 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,409,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:1,836 to 4,120Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Dillon Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dillon Heights are about $1,100,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.