- Current Prices:$525,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$258,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$743,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$608
- Association Fee Ranges:$80 to $515/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1903 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:656 to 2,731Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Dimond is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Dimond represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dimond are about $125,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are detached garage, off street parking, attached garage, side yard access, space per unit - 1, garage parking, int access from garage, workshop in garage, none, enclosed garage, below building parking and carport - 1.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.