- Current Prices:$99,900 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$22,000 to $316,000
- Median Sale Price:$80,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 2,940Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Dixie Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dixie Hills are about $40,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway, none, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.