- Current Prices:$619,000
- Closed Prices:$299,900 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Dixie Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dixie Terrace are about $105,000 – $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and covered.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.