- Current Prices:$439,900
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$351,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$289
- Association Fee Ranges:$43 to $46.2/mo,$41.3 to $46.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,473 to 1,862Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Dobson Pines represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dobson Pines are about $115,000 – $310,000 and sit on 7263.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.