- Current Prices:$540,000 to $699,900
- Closed Prices:$322,000 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $75/quarter,$42 to $75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,373 to 4,069Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dobson Place are about $220,000 – $450,000 and sit on 7565.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.