- Current Prices:$234,500
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$236,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$444/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,182 to 1,273Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Dockside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dockside are $200,000 and sit on 292.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.