- Current Prices:$250,000 to $289,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $259,900
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$500,$42/mo,$125 to $145/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,480 to 3,605Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Doe Run At Deer Creek are about $135,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.