- Current Prices:$360,000 to $589,900
- Closed Prices:$297,500 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $75,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,007 to 7,486Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Dogwood Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dogwood Hills are about $215,000 – $675,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.