- Current Prices:$350,000 to $689,500
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$75
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,532 to 7,486Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Dogwood Hills is a neighborhood in Brandon, Florida. Homes in Dogwood Hills are 3,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Dogwood Hills typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.