- Current Prices:$379,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $424,500
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $43.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,336 to 2,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Dogwood Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dogwood Ridge are about $205,000 – $415,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.