- Current Prices:$357,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $43.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,275 to 5,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Dogwood Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dogwood Ridge are about $205,000 – $415,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.