- Current Prices:$1,249,000 to $2,395,000
- Closed Prices:$765,000 to $2,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$795,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$553
- Association Fee Ranges:$2370/mo,$1188.48 to $2362
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,696 to 3,295Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Dolce Vita Condominiums are about $435,000 – $1,635,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.