- Current Prices:$899,000
- Closed Prices:$780,000 to $1,299,000
- Median Sale Price:$855,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$409
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2400/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1997 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,840 to 2,724Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Dolphin Bay represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dolphin Bay are $815,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.