- Current Prices:$270,000 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$327,000 to $830,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$547
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1944 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:610 to 2,332Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Dolphin Bay Subdivison features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dolphin Bay Subdivison are about $240,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.