- Current Prices:$179,000 to $9,250,000
- Closed Prices:$189,500 to $2,495,000
- Median Sale Price:$344,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$324
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1150/quarter,$0 to $565/mo,$0 to $475
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:589 to 10,364Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Dolphin Isles features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dolphin Isles are about $200,000 – $9,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.