- Current Prices:$385,000 to $485,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $472,500
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$656
- Association Fee Ranges:$2023/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:624 to 802Sq. Ft.
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Dolphin Way Of Hickory Point is a neighborhood in Bonita Springs, Florida. Homes in Dolphin Way Of Hickory Point are 750 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Dolphin Way Of Hickory Point typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.