- Current Prices:$670,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$470,200 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$408
- Association Fee Ranges:$265 to $443/mo,$240 to $560
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,088 to 2,436Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Dominguez Hills Village features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Dominguez Hills Village are about $295,000 – $690,000 and sit on 148.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.