- Current Prices:$464,900 to $619,000
- Closed Prices:$455,000 to $850,000
- Median Sale Price:$582,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$337
- Association Fee Ranges:$1035 to $1142/mo,$918.3 to $1332.5
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1976 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,478 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Dorchester. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $918 to $1,181. Property taxes range from as low as $4,827 to as high as $11,115.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.