- Current Prices:$550,000 to $1,449,000
- Closed Prices:$455,000 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$530,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$351
- Association Fee Ranges:$1035 to $1155/mo,$918.3 to $1332.5
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1976 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,478 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Dorchester represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dorchester are about $380,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on 4.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.