- Current Prices:$1,488,000 to $5,295,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $6,495,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$839
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $219/mo,$860 to $2100,$0 to $2180
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,482 to 6,786Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dover Shores are about $1,425,000 – $9,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.