- Current Prices:$159,900 to $4,700,000
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $1,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$387,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$466
- Association Fee Ranges:$1143/quarter,$0 to $1815/mo,$0 to $6300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1901 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:3 to 12,901Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
If you're in the market for a new home, Downtown Boca Raton has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $217 to $5,078, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,776 to as high as $28,959. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $217 to $5,078, and taxes for the year can range from $9,008 to $11,221.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.