- Current Prices:$269,750
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $269,750
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1908 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 1,695Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The community of Downtown Cedar Hill has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,010 to as high as $6,279.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.