- Current Prices:$164,900
- Closed Prices:$34,900 to $160,000
- Median Sale Price:$97,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:756 to 1,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Downtown Eloy represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Downtown Eloy are about $15,000 – $85,000 and sit on 6762.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.