- Current Prices:$228,900 to $9,995,000
- Closed Prices:$196,500 to $3,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$367,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$439
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2291,$0 to $5890/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:607 to 8,329Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Downtown Fort Lauderdale features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $3,394, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,079 to as high as $38,864. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $3,394, and taxes for the year are around $23,066.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.