- Current Prices:$71,900 to $997,500
- Closed Prices:$49,900 to $960,000
- Median Sale Price:$244,075
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$1262,$0 to $744/quarter,$0 to $687,$0 to $873/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:400 to 6,403Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
The community of Downtown Hollywood offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $120 to $1,262, and taxes for the year range from as low as $642 to as high as $5,763. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $120 to $1,262. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,465 to $14,809. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.