- Current Prices:$70,000 to $369,000
- Closed Prices:$63,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$132,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$25,$0 to $355.02/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 5,290Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Downtown Kissimmee is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $346, and taxes for the year range from as low as $347 to as high as $2,986. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $346. Property taxes for the year can range from $3,771 to $6,520.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.