- Current Prices:$59,000 to $950,000
- Closed Prices:$37,500 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$171,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $450/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:433 to 33,385Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
The community of Downtown Mount Dora has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $432, and taxes for the year range from as low as $257 to as high as $17,752. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $432, and taxes for the year can range from $873 to $4,031.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.