- Current Prices:$975,000 to $3,599,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $4,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,714,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1426
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $1059/mo,$0 to $969
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:692 to 2,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Downtown North features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Downtown North are about $380,000 – $5,990,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, other, street, underground parking, attached garage and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.