- Current Prices:$135,000 to $1,399,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $980,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$294
- Association Fee Ranges:$430,$266/quarter,$0,$0 to $1652/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:335 to 5,294Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Downtown Orlando. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $139 to $2,337, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,048 to as high as $23,860. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $139 to $2,337. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,549 to as high as $8,000.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.