- Current Prices:$108,000 to $2,995,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $3,724,500
- Median Sale Price:$423,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$407
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $5211/quarter,$0 to $480,$0 to $2678/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1888 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:405 to 8,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Downtown St Petersburg offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $98 to $4,039, and taxes for the year range from as low as $164 to as high as $42,218. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $98 to $4,039. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,748 to as high as $2,695.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.