- Current Prices:$369,900
- Closed Prices:$279,000 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$353
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,003 to 1,907Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Drayton Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Drayton Heights are about $200,000 – $355,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.