- Current Prices:$299,000 to $3,375,000
- Closed Prices:$252,500 to $2,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $564/mo,$0 to $4500,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1914 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,088 to 9,058Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Druid Hills features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Druid Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Druid Hills are about $200,000 – $2,195,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.