- Current Prices:$94,500
- Closed Prices:$64,500 to $277,940
- Median Sale Price:$147,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:529 to 2,306Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Druid Hills are about $65,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.