- Current Prices:$245,000 to $264,900
- Closed Prices:$224,900 to $337,500
- Median Sale Price:$269,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:1,566 to 2,402Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Druid Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Druid Hills are about $75,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.