- Current Prices:$189,000 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $194,900
- Median Sale Price:$174,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:1,460 to 3,087Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Druid Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Druid Hills are about $45,000 – $200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.