- Current Prices:$134,900 to $825,000
- Closed Prices:$45,175 to $826,500
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$159/mo,$450,$0,$10 to $480
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:529 to 6,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Drum Point are about $105,000 – $910,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.